…is what the odometer read when we pulled into the driveway here in Ajijic, Mexico.
We learned a couple things from our journey so far:
1. We can survive just about anything -with a sense of humor.
2. The culture shock hits you on the back of the head immediately.
3. Once you catch your breath you realize the people are really very nice.
4. Walmart down here stinks. (it’s expensive and has cheap-o stuff) Austin would like to add, “Really! A little 3” Toy Story alien cost $16!)
5. The local markets rock!
6. Our kids could go anywhere in the world -as long as there is a pool.
7. India learned that lemons look like limes on the tree before the totally ripen.
8. Austin learned that you can swim anytime of the year here.
9. Ginger Kitty learned that she has a lot of kitty cousins all over the place.
10. We have a.w.e.s.o.m.e kiddos!
PS- hey, we were expecting Em & Add to be here waiting for us. 😉